Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Soccer Soccer and more Soccer

The soccer season has pretty much come to an end. Thankfully, because it's freezing outside. All the kids love the soccer field, not just the ones playing on teams.

Kate and Cameryn with Grandpa



Luke, Kate and Christian posing with Grandma

7 comments:

Mandy said...

I am SOOO proud of you! You know you can actually type words too? You know, with the keyboard!

But..I'll take what I can get. Cute pictures, your kids are big..cameryn especially. You need to get out here to visit!

jami v. said...

holy crap-olie! i almost fell off of my chair when i saw pictures! actual pictures!! woot-woo!! and they are AWESOME! and i'm so jealous that we were in the midst of barfing ... next year ...

McKall said...

its about time! i am so glad to finally see pics! and i agree with mandy u can type words! haha! well keep postin and ill keep checkin!!!! luv ya!

kall

Beebeblog said...

If I knew how to add words I would! :) I'm a slow learner... :) Check back soon..

Mandy said...

You just type. Go to new post...and there you go! :)

jami v. said...

look at you ... getting more and more crafty etc ... every time i come your blog looks a little different. xoxo

PetersonFam said...

Hey....NICE BLOG! I love the pics of the kiddies! They are soooo big!
Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun ...... isn't soccer amazing..and to think I didn't really even like it 7 or 8 years ago! anyhoo! Glad you are up and blogging so we can see all the crazies of your kids....lvoe you..see you in a couple/few weeks!

Followers