Yes, that is Luke. the tiny red dot in the top of that tree. If you look closely you'll see Gabe standing at the bottom of the tree. Christian and Luke seem to think that making us freak out should be a daily occurrence. By the time we stopped Luke from climbing higher, we noticed he was as tall as the pitch on the roof of our house if not above it. The child has no fear. He said he was trying to reach the top of the tree. I believe he would have! Why couldn't they have been girls! :)
Gabe finally did it. His bushy hair is gone. Our bishop challenged the teenage boys in our church to cut their hair. (Gabe isn't the only one with long hair)-So, it's short and I have to say it looks great! Gabe's friend who belongs to another church told him, "Man Gabe, your pastor is strict. Our pastor just wants to keep us off the streets! "
What's your vote?Before
After
Olivia played in her first band concert. She did a great job and was so proud of herself! We were proud of her too. She plays the clarinet. They wore Mickey Mouse Ears for the last song which just happened to be, "Mickey Mouse."
We got a call from Gabe's math teacher saying he was getting an award for his Marking Period-so, we surprised him and showed up to the ceremony. He didn't know he was getting it until we arrived then the surprise was over. We're proud of our smart kids!




6 comments:
hey Stac!
have to say I love the 'after' of Gabe's hair! He just looks so grown up with it a little clean-cut! ....not too short...just right! Hope he likes it too!
Yes, the boys always freak us out too...esp Kaden! I just hope he lives to see his teenage years! Little buggars!
keep posting! love you!
ah, i think i've birthed luke's soul-mate. cole does the SAME thing to me and i am always telling jas that i'm not made to have boys. they give me ulcers and gray hair - and i'm too young for that!!!
i really like gabe's hair. he looks better with it cut a little. :) (he got your think hair, didn't he? :) )
woot-woo livy on the band concert.i wish we could have come to see it ... you'll have to keep us posted because i know my kids (and me too) would love to come and see them do something like that.
congrats to smarty-farty math boy. :) and congrats to you for finally posting something new!! hehe xoxoxoxoxo
Hurray for more posts! Been checking on you and no updates. Gabe looks great. He's so grown up and take it from the mom of twin girls. They're not much better! :)
I can't believe you finally posted. Amazing. Great work! I can't believe how high Luke was! It's awesome!!!! Carter thought it was sooo cool!
Gabe's hair looks good. lots better actually...and not too short. Good job listening to the Bishop! :)
Ok.. my boys are pretending to be INJA'S...well that's what Jace calls them anyway. They are karate chopping each other and in tears every few minutes! Time to find a quiet activity and get rid of Ninja's.
Stac...you can delete the space at the bottom! :) I shouldn't complain, at least your blogging!
Wow, I just found your blog via Mandy's. Your kids are so amazing...I can't believe it! What a great family you have. Six kids! Amazing...I'm barely staying out of the psych ward with four. It's great to see how you're doing.
Hi Stace! It's your cousin! I just found your blog from Mandy's... I CANNOT believe how grown up your kids are! The last time I saw you guys the twins were babies. Unreal. You all look so great and happy. What a beautiful family you have. And you look fantastic, I might add!
Hope to see you sometime soon....
Post a Comment