Christmas favorites... I know.. we're past that now, but I seem to only post once a year, so here's the last few months in a nutshell.Don't be too impressed how this blog turns out. I still can't figure out how to get all the pictures and words where they're supposed to be.. so just overlook all that stuff and someone come give me a blogging lesson! ;)














4 comments:
Looks like a great time was had by all...I can't get over how big all your kids are getting...time sure has gone by fast! You all look great!! ang
at least you're posting! great pics ... i'm just hurt that your xmas didn't include a pic of us! sheesh! weren't we there?? oh yeah. for like 5 hours!! hehehe gotta love pa's threat of storms!!! xoxo
Way to go....I had no idea you posted..you don't do it often enough for me to regularly check! :) You need to have Jami give you a little help on the spacing etc...it's not very hard...you should try and figure it out..or come and see me and I'll give you a lesson! :)
Hey, Beebes! How come I didn't know you had a blog until today? Love seeing pictures of your beautiful family. :)
Post a Comment