Piano recitals.. My kids would love to quit, but they're getting really good! I can't let them turn out like me.. quitting in high school.




My beautiful Kate.. and why do the twins have separate beds? They always seem to end up together at some point. It reminds me of their newborn days. :)
2 comments:
liv and gabe are getting great at the piano. i sort of feel like gma leish when i see them because i'm always asking "what are you working on now? i want to hear it." :) and kate's hair looks SO cute in the headband...and yes, i remember the twins' pics too as little newbies. funny that they still do that. :)
I'm loving the updates. It's about time...doesn't it feel good to post! :) Don't let them quit. I took for 9 years and can barely play chopsticks. I regret it....and hope one day soon I can take again.
Jami's right...kate's hair does look so cute in the headband...and I love the tights. When you're here we're going to the store and buying tutu's for your gils. They're ADORABLE!!! Can't wait to see you!!
Post a Comment