Ok, well it looks like I do these posts backwards.. Sorry. Gabe's girlfriend is much larger than him..about 6 + feet to be exact.. but you get the idea. :)
It snowed about 8 inches yesterday and the kids made good use of the weather. It's supposed to snow another 8 inches today and 12+ tonight.. looks like another long week of no school.. Lucky them!
That is the best snowman I've everseen. I'm jealous of all the snow. We've had the most mild winter!! We've only pulled out the snowblower a few times! I guess we need to move East!
3 comments:
Holy Cow!! I LOVE seeing all of your new pictures. I LOVE the Beebe family!!
awesome pics - and that's ONE amazing snowman!!! :)
That is the best snowman I've everseen. I'm jealous of all the snow. We've had the most mild winter!! We've only pulled out the snowblower a few times! I guess we need to move East!
Post a Comment