Tuesday, December 29, 2009


Here are some photos of the last six months... Birthdays, Locks for Love, Thanksgiving at Aunt Jami's, new Christmas dresses and I had to put Cameryn in with her block of cheese.... it's her favorite food.








4 comments:

jami v. said...

so i'm not complaining ... it's about time there was SOME sort of update here ... but really? that's all you've got for me?? :) good thing i get to hug and see you (and the kiddies) regularly so i don't feel so deprived you are blogged out. :)

Mandy said...

Wow...new background, pictures updated. You're making progress. Your new years resolution should be 3 posts per month...what do you think?? :)
Does Christian every take a picture where he's not pulling a face?

Amy said...

Hey Beebe family! It's your cousin Amy. I am just getting into the blogging thing and found yours while looking at Mandy's! My blog is archibaldgang.blogspot.com.

The Great Lakes of NY said...

I LOVE your family!! We really need to see you guys again!

Followers